|Home||» Products||» Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges|
Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges
Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges for high accuracy guaranteed within 2% of full-scale and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It's inexpensive, too. The Dwyer Magnehelic Gauges is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
A single case size is used for most models of Magnehelic Gauge. They can be flush or surface mounted with standard hardware supplied. Although calibrated for vertical position, many ranges above 1 Ì‹ may be used at any angle by simply re-zeroing. However, for maximum accuracy, they must be calibrated in the same position in which they are used. These characteristics make Magnehelic Gauge ideal for both stationary and portable applications. A 4-9/16 Ì‹ hole is required for flush panel mounting. Complete mounting and connection fittings, plus instructions, are furnished with each instrument.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases (natural gas option available). (Note: May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.)
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover. Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of FS (±3% on - 0, -100 Pa, -125 Pa, 10MM and ±4% on - 00, -60 Pa, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg to 15 psig (-0.677 to 1.034 bar); MP option: 35 psig (2.41 bar); HP option: 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gauges only. (See Overpressure Protection Note on next page.)
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F* (-6.67 to 60°C). -20°F (-28°C) with low temperature option.
- Size:4 ‹ (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections: 1/8 Ì‹ female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g), MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8 Ì‹ NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8 Ì‹ pipe thread to rubber tubing adapter, and three flush mounting adapters with screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for three adapters in MP & HP gauge accessories.)
- Agency Approval: RoHS. ( Note: SP models not RoHS approved. )
NOTE: (For applications with high cycle rate within gauge total pressure rating, next higher rating is recommended.)