|Home||» Products||» Data logger for external sensors|
Data logger for external sensors
The data logger HUMLOG20 E for external sensors offers the highest flexibility and is excellent value for money. The data logger allows the connection of up to four digital Humidity/Temperature sensors, as well as two further analogue sensors.
1 x Digital input
- up to 4 Humidity/Temperature sensors LOGPROBE20
2 x Analogue input
- Pt100 3-wire
- Pt100 4-wire
- Thermocouple K, J, S
The customer benefits of the HUMLOG20 data logger are compelling:
- Continuous data recording over long periods
owing to the long battery life and the large memory
- The latest measurement data is always available in the network
With the integrated Ethernet interface, the data logger can be networked, the data can be called in real time and it can be displayed and saved in parallel on the computer.
- Maximum reliability of measurement data transmission
is guaranteed by the integrated Ethernet interface
- Simple evaluation and visualisation of measurement data
The powerful SmartGraph3 software is included in the scope of delivery.
- A fast response option in the event of any deviations
is offered by the optical / acoustic alarm system.
|External input||Voltage, Current, Pt100, Thermocouple, digital RH/T-Sensor|
|Interface||USB and LAN (ethernet)|
|Supply||battery 4 x LRG AA or USB|